Let’s not forget to have fun when decorating our walls! Yeah prints are great but three-dimensional art is fantastic. It is a great way to add more texture in your room and of course, dimensionality. Instead of placing flat art on every wall, try one of these instead:
1. Use cupcake liners to create a fun and interesting pattern. (via finders keepers market inc.)
2. Hang different size and shaped plates on the wall. (via liz marie blog)
3. I love these baskets from west elm. They are large and invite a sense of worldliness and culture into the space. Great texture!
4. I also love this faux stag from west elm. They are all the rage right now and possibly can invite a little bit or country into the space.
5. I’ve used this photo before on my blog because it is such a inexpensive and creative way to add a sense of volume and texture into your home. (via apartment therapy)
6. These dahlias are perfect when paired with the graphic bold zig zag print. Great for a nursery if you love gray and yellow! (via bedbuggs)
Do you have any great three dimensional wall art ideas? Please share!